Thursday, March 5, 2009

First Person Story



I don't like seeing myself on camera and I hate hearing my own voice, so I was not looking forward to this project at first, but I found myself having fun once I went back and started looking at old photographs of my family and I to use for this video!

I tried to get most of my photographs that I could to fit the 720 x 480, 4:3 standard. This took some guessing-and-testing with cropping, but I thought most of the pictures turned out fine.

There seems to be a glitch in the audio when I am talking about my cat Otis. I say "he sleeps funny," but the word "funny" seems to be glitched and difficult to hear. The project file audio sounds fine, so it seems that the glitch occurred when the video was exported. I exported the video twice but had the same problem. Other than that, I am happy with the audio levels overall in combination with the music.

The music used in this video is "Highway Five" from FreePlayMusic.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment