Monday, March 16, 2009

Wild Card 1-Minute Video



Here is the video Steve Hurd and I created for today's 1-minute video assignment. The most difficult part of the video was coming up with the idea! It seemed that I could not get the creative part of my brain to work this morning, so I suggested to Steve that we go outside (since it was the nicest day we've had for a long time!), to see if anything we saw would inspire us. I saw some litter on the ground, and we came up with the idea of creating a mini-PSA about litter control.

Steve and I filmed all the litter we could find outside of Yeager Hall and around the library. Since the snow has recently melted, it did not take long for us to find all of the shots of litter that we needed as B-roll. With the time it took to film and edit, I feel good about the way this video turned out. Using Final Cut again after spring break was a good way to re-familiarize myself with all of its features for tomorrow's exam.

All of the litter seen in this video was picked up and thrown away!

The music in this video is "Highway Five" from freeplaymusic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment