Friday, February 20, 2009

Interview with B-Roll - Josh VanOverbeke: Guitar Hero


This is my edit of the Inteview with B-Roll project.  Kyle Halgerson and Josh Chilson were my group members for this project.

I want to thank Josh VanOverbeke for agreeing to be interviewed for this project and for his great ideas.  He and I had a great time and shared many laughs while filming this video.  Josh is a good friend of mine and really is the best Guitar Hero player I've ever seen, as well as one of the top players in the world.  He is very humble, however, and his "character" in this video is just a personality parody.

I made the two fun pictures that pop up in the video using Adobe Photoshop Elements 7.0.  I am not very good at Photoshop, but I had fun making them.  

I shot over 15 minutes of footage for this project, so I may be including some fun "deleted scenes" in a future blog post.  

The music used in this video is "Out Of My Way" from freeplaymusic.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment