Friday, April 10, 2009

A FRIEND gets LOST?!?

Wow, this is crazy. A couple of weeks back, I read an article about how big of a LOST fan former Friends star Matthew Perry was. The article quoted him as saying, "I want to be on that show so bad, but people would be like, 'What's Chandler doing on the island?' So it isn't going to happen. But I am truly addicted to the show. I even follow the story lines online."

Then today, I saw this article.
Perry is credited on IMDB as "George Hobbes" in the the season five finale, "The Incident" parts 1 and 2, airing May 13th. Could this be more insane?



Officially, ABC is denying that there's any truth to this rumor. Perry's personal publicity team has always said the information is false.

Only time will tell, but I swear to God if Jacob or the Four-Toed Statue turn out to be Chandler Bing, I'm giving up on LOST for good!

No comments:

Post a Comment