Saturday, April 11, 2009

Woody Harrelson Attacks Zombie Photographer

When I saw this story on CNN this morning, titled "Woody Harrelson claims he mistook photographer for zombie," I thought it was some kind of joke! Apparently, Harrelson fought with a photographer at an airport in New York on Wednesday night.

"I wrapped a movie called 'Zombieland,' in which I was constantly under assault by zombies, then flew to New York, still very much in character," Harrelson said in a statement issued Friday by his publicist.

"With my daughter at the airport I was startled by a paparazzo, who I quite understandably mistook for a zombie," he said.



Haha, good for him! After all, when it comes to zombies, you can never be too careful!

Here is a link to the video on TMZ.com: http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=fad183da-3f7e-43c2-b570-412a660afd82

Jeez, if that TMZombie said "assault" or "Woody" one more time, I was going to track him down and punch him too!

No comments:

Post a Comment