Wednesday, April 15, 2009

PediSedate - Making Drugs Fun For Kids!

I first found out about this crazy product in an article on Gizmodo.com.

Then I did some investigating and found the official site for PediSedate.
Apparently, PediSedate is a "a medical device consisting of a colorful, toy-like headset that connects to a game component such as the Nintendo Game Boy system." But the headset isn't used for playing a game, but rather for doctors or dentists to knockout kids with nitrous oxide. The headset pumps gas into kids via a "snorkel," sedating them through a process that makes for "a less stressful experience for all involved." Yes, kids are now being deceived through the wondrous joy of video games!


Heck, I could use this think just to get to sleep at night!

I mean it's actually not a bad idea... but it still seems to me like something that began development in 1940s Nazi Germany.

No comments:

Post a Comment